These posts provide a good overview of the stuff I like to cover:
- What I learned going down an emergency slide: Escaping from an airplane is a lot like navigating health care — you need help from the people around you.
- Why sharing is the future of health care: People are ready to learn from each other. They just need the tools and the opportunity to do so.
- False boundaries in health care: Riffing on insights shared by Clayton Christensen.
- Hacking home health care (2014)
- A field guide to The Diagnosis Difference (2013)
- Love made visible (2013)
- What’s the future for self-tracking? (2012)
- Peer-to-peer health care: Crazy. Crazy. Crazy. Obvious. (2011)
- What’s the point of Health 2.0? (2010)
- Doing Our Best to Blow Your Minds (Emerging Trends in Chronic Disease Care) (2009)
- Cyberchondria: Old Wine in New Bottles (2008)
And my page on the BrightSight Group’s site features a playlist of a few talks I’ve delivered (and loved).