Destination DIY is an independently-produced public radio show and podcast featuring creative solutions to big problems. Sarah Yahm did a beautiful job producing the latest show and I was honored to be part of it:
A few footnotes:
- I name PatientsLikeMe as an example of an organization that helps people who want to help themselves, including their groundbreaking lithium study, published in Nature.
For further reading on this topic, please see:
- E-patients.net post: Health Care Hackers – my notes from a Moebius Syndrome Foundation meeting.
- Pew Research Center: Peer-to-peer Health Care – the original study, based on national survey data and fieldwork in rare disease communities.
- Hacking home health care – my latest
- Plus: all other posts tagged “peer-to-peer health care” on this blog. Jump into any conversation you see — the conversation is never over!
Leave a Reply